MEDESUN gathers two types of information about users:
- Information provided through optional, voluntary submissions. These include, but are not limited to, purchasing products or services, participating in surveys, submitting questions or comments, or requesting information.
- Information gathered through aggregated visitor tracking derived mainly by tallying page views throughout its websites. This information allows them to better tailor its services to its members and prospective members.
MEDESUN uses the contact information you provide to help create and continually improve its services for you. It uses payment information for payment processing purposes and takes steps to secure that information (noted in the security section below). It creates and maintains other information such as customer or member account status, choice of services, and customer or member logs in the normal course of providing service. MEDESUN uses your information to make your experience with its services more personalized, convenient and relevant to you.
MEDESUN uses your information to communicate with you via letter, email or phone concerning the status of your account, billing issues, and service updates. Periodically it will also send you company and industry newsletters, product updates, and promotions from its select partners because we believe this information may be valuable to you.
Customers may not opt-out of receiving information from MEDESUN that is essential for maintaining or updating customers account or system information. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
MEDESUN has security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of personal information. It restricts access to member information by MEDESUN’s business partners who may need to know that information in order to operate, develop, or improve its services. These parties are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
MEDESUN will not disclose to third parties the contents of any electronic mail or other electronic communications that MEDESUN stores or transmits for its customers except where:
- it is a matter or public safety or policy;
- it is in connection with the transfer of other business assets;
- it is required to cooperate with orders, warrants, or other legal process that MEDESUN determines in its sole discretion to be valid and enforceable
- it is necessary to provide to a law enforcement agency when the contents are inadvertently obtained by MEDESUN and appear to pertain to the commission of a crime.